20 – 40 minutes.
For 4 people.
- 1 kilo of ripe red tomatoes.
- 200 g of stale bread.
- 100 grams of ham shavings.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil.
- 1 hard-boiled egg.
- 0.5 clove of garlic.
How to make Creamy soup with ham shavings:
- Clean the tomatoes and cut them into quarters. Crush them with the mixer until there is a liquid sauce.
- Put them in a saucepan on the fire for 10 minutes the extra virgin olive oil.
- Cut the bread into small pieces and add it to the tomato cream. Let the mixture sit for about 10 minutes so that it softens.
- Peel the garlic and add it to the tomato with the bread. Pass it again through the mixer until it is as fine as possible.
- Put it in the fridge and serve it cold, accompanied by a few pieces of cooked egg and the shavings of Iberian ham.