For 4 people.
- 250 grams of assorted lettuce sprouts
- 250 grams of fresh mushrooms
- 100 grams of ham shavings
- 40 grams of black olives
- 20 ml olive oil
- 10 ml of Modena vinegar
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 lemon
- White pepper
How to make Mushroom salad with ham shavings:
- Prepare a vinaigrette with the oil, vinegar, a few drops of lemon and pepper.
- Clean the ground mushrooms under the tap and cut off your foot. Cut them into very thin sheets and put them in a bowl.
- Cut the tomatoes into slices and add them to the bowl.
- Cut the black olives to your liking and add them to the bowl along with the ham shavings.
- Finally add the bag of tender lettuce sprouts mix in the bowl, season with the vinaigrette and mix well.