For 4 people.
- 1 burrata.
- 300 grams of arugula.
- 250 grams of ham shavings.
- 150 grams of cherry tomatoes.
- Extra virgin olive oil.
- Black pepper.
How to make Burrata salad with ham shavings, arugula and tomato:
- Wash the arugula and tomatoes well. Put the arugula in a platter or in individual dishes and cover it with the ham shavings.
- Cut the burrata in half and add it to the platter on the arugula, or in 4 portions if you are going to serve the salad on plates.
- Garnish with cherry tomatoes, basil leaves, and lamb’s lettuce.
- Finally sprinkle the enlada with salt, olive oil and pepper to taste.