For 4 people.
- 1 kilo of green beans
- 250 grams of ham shavings
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 onion
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sweet paprika to taste
How to make Ham shavings with green beans:
- Trim the ends of the green beans and wash them under running cold water. Chop the beans into 3 cm long pieces.
- In a saucepan, put water and bring to a boil. At that time, add the beans, and when it boils again, count 30 minutes of cooking. It must be boiling all the time.
- When they are cooked, leave them in a drainboard so that they release all the water.
- Peel the onion and finely chop it. Also peel the garlic clove and mince it.
- In a frying pan, add a little oil and put it over medium heat. When it is hot, add the garlic and onion and cook until the onion is tender and begins to brown, it will take just under 10 minutes.
- Add the ham tacos and skip it together for a couple of minutes.
- Also add the green beans and sauté for 3-4 minutes, to your liking.
- Finally add a little paprika to your liking.