20 – 40 minutes.
For 4 people.
- 12 green asparagus
- 4 eggs
- 250 grams of ham shavings
- 1 tender onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 30 grams of chopped parsley
How to make Ham shavings with egg and green asparagus:
- Cook the eggs in salted water.
- Remove the hard part of the asparagus stem and the rest cut them in half, finely chop the onion and garlic and brown them in a saucepan with oil.
- Then add the lower half of the asparagus, brown slightly and add a glass of water. Let cook 2 more minutes and incorporate the tips of the asparagus, continue cooking over low heat.
- Cover with a little water and continue cooking for about 10 minutes or until the liquid evaporates.
- Cool the eggs, peel them and cut them into quarters.
- Serve the ham shavings on a bed of asparagus, with the eggs around and sprinkle everything with finely chopped parsley.