This Italian-style ham salad recipe is our Iberian version of the classic Italian salad panzanella. It is a simple and fresh dish, perfect as a light starter or for a full dinner.
10 – 20 minutes.
For 4 people.
- 800 grams of tomatoes
- 250 grams of cherry tomatoes
- 300 grams of hard bread
- 250 grams of ham shavings
- 200 grams of radishes
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 red onions
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Lamb’s lettuce
How to make Special salad with ham shavings:
- Break the bread into fairly large pieces and rub them with garlic.
- Cut the previously washed tomatoes.
- Cut the red onion and radish slices.
- Mix well and prepare the salad adding the bread, the tomatoes, the onion, the radishes, the ham shavings and the basil leaves and lamb’s lettuce.
- Season with plenty of extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar and freshly ground pepper.